Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Closet Space


Yesterday I was perusing through all my blogs that I follow. And I found a new one called High Heeled Foot in the Door. Her Monday post was all about Cher's closet in Clueless. Who didn't beg her parents for that closet for Christmas that year? Well, now you can be a step closer. Warner Bros. have released an app for your iPhone or iPod Touch called Sex and the City: Carrie's Closet. You take photos of the items in your own closet and then assemble outfits! AND you can email outfits to friends. How fun is that? I'm not sure how practical it is, but maybe if you're trying to coordinate or need advice for appropriate attire for an upcoming event. Then again, this app isn't really about practicality. You can also compile a wishlist of things you don't currently own. All very exciting. Just go to iTunes and download the app- it's free! If you need to find me today, I'll be in my closet snapping pictures of all my clothes! 

1 comment:

  1. So when you're done, you'll come right over and capture my closets too? I can just see myself in a meeting, planning my evening's wardrobe. No more Hangman for me during those snooze-y get-togethers.

    ReplyDelete